How to sweeten up his sperm
Oral Sex

How to sweeten up his sperm

By Sabine, 20.08.2020

It might be your favorite thing to do or maybe it’s just something you do for him, anyhow, we all do it;  the blow job. Whether you absolutely love it or you don’t, you will make your man the happiest guy if you give him one. To make it a treat for yourself too you have to make sure that his spunk is not funky (as Samantha experienced in Sex & The City).  

How come hís cum tastes and smells like it does? We’ll tell ya.
The stuff you see, feel and taste consists of 1% sperm cells, the other 99% consists of protein, vitamins, minerals and water. You could argue that it is healthy to swallow after. The taste of the sperm doesn’t come from the sperm cells obviously. Sperm can be salty or bitter, making it hard for people to swallow. But, you can do something about it!  We’ve collected some tips for you that are very effective! 

  1. Stay hydrated

We all know that drinking water is good for your body, but it’s also good for the taste of your sperm. Staying hydrated will help to dispose all the waste, and it won’t have such a negative effect on the taste of sperm anymore. 

  1. Tutti Fruity

Soft and sweet fruits will help sweeten up your man’s sperm. Are you planning on giving him oral pleasure? Serve him a fruitsalade for breakfast, full of kiwi, mango and pineapple, and you know you will be enjoying that sweet fruity taste that same night!

  1. C you later

Vitamin C will help lose that salty edge. To get that extra dose of C you can eat paprika, citrus fruits or sellery. 

  1. Booze, drugs & caffeine

We all know it’s nice to have that drink or smoke when you go out, or even just when you stay in. But if you want that sperm to taste better he has to say no to alcohol, cigarettes and coffee. They are the creators of that bitter taste you don’t want. 

  1. Dairy is the devil

Yoghurt, cottage cheese, cheeses even whipped cream: it really doesn’t help the taste of sperm. Dairy will give the sperm that eerie sour taste and nobody likes that. 

The taste of your man’s sperm will differ from day to day and can be adjusted by adjusting the nutricion. If you want to swallow with a smile, be sure the sperm is tasty enough. Our famous sex expert Goede Liekens has found a solution for this: make him a Superspermsmoothie for breakfast!  There’s a big change you will end up with some tasty sperm in your mouth, that will even smell better too. 

Worth a try, right?  

Just throw in:

  • 1 cup of pineapple juice
  • 1 cup of mango juice
  • 1 banana
  •  ½ cucumber (pealed)
  • ½ teaspoon fresh ginger
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 tablespoons of honey

Enjoy! 

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.